High quality AGM deep cycle battery. 115 ah. 8 mm bolt connections.
305L x 175W x 220H
AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Expedition's exclusive battery range
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 700 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
• 4-year manufacturing defect warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
M8 Screw down bolt fixings supplied. If you require round posts (car type) these can be supplied. Please see our accessories section.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
Exp+ 115 ah AGM battery
All batteries need to be charged from a muti stage charging source on a regular basis. Batteries must not be left in a dischrged state for more than a day or so. Calcium batteries should not be discharged below 12.2 volts.
Failure to observe these recommendations could result in rejection of warranty. Split charging alone is not enough!